[amibroker] Re: Spreedsheets galore...download trick

I kept going back every few days to download these excel spreadsheets
but kept getting that pesky error message.  If you haven't figured
it out yet click on the "an explanation" link for each spreadsheet.
This link explains how each spreadsheet works but it also contains a
spreadsheet link - when you click on the spreadsheet from within
the "an explanation" you are able to download it no problem.  I have
no idea why you can't do it from the main page, but zI'm happy I
finally have the spreadsheets.

One other tip - you may have to open the spreadsheets via "my
computer".  When I tried opening them from Excel I got a garbled
mess.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Jason: you will have to keep trying later. The ISP shuts it down
for
> awhile once the bandwidth limits are exceeded.  Then it opens
until the
> limits are exceeded again.  I have gotten a few.  Some really
intereting
> things on the site.
>

> Ken

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21260/*http:/photos.y
aho
> o.com>  Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing
>
> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cdk6alb/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D