RE: [amibroker] refresh all after exploration

[Andrew: Are you able to add columns part way though an exploration?  I
can't seem to.}

Andrew, I seem to recall this problem in another application and I solved it
by keeping the number and length of columns constant and just putting zeroes
or null or make them black when i don't need them. How would you display
partial columns? Say, column one for 50 stocks, the next for 30 stocks, etc.
I think you have no choice but keep the columns of equal length and showing
NULL (empty) cells where you should have no data.

Addtional status() at the start and end of an Exploration have been
suggested and will probably be added one day, meanwhile there are some
work-arounds.

good luck,
herman.