[amibroker] Warning on TickerList Import to Watchlist.

Everybody,

If you ever create a tickerlist to import into AB,
	When you create it, Make sure it's not saved as 'Unicode Text'.

AB does some funky stuff if you do. (As I found out)
ie. A wierd 3 Char code is created and placed in the watchlist, and one of
my tickers was clobbered (Erased) - Luckily it was only a composite I could
re-create.
[I hope thats all it did!!!]

Anyway - Saving your ticker list as "ASCII" seems to work A-OK.

Cheers,
	Michael.