Re: [amibroker] refresh all after exploration

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] refresh all after exploration
  • From: "Andrew Perrin" <adjp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 14:56:20 -0800

Dave
why not use
(Status("StockNum") == 0)  to initiate a watchlist count, something
like
watchlistnum = <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1;
List = <FONT
color=#0000ff>GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist,
WatchlistNum);
for<FONT
face=Arial> (j=0; (sTicker = <FONT
color=#0000ff>StrExtract (List , j)) !=""; j++
)
{ Count = j;}

Then save the value of count using Osaka or possibly the
new AB File Input/Output functions (I've not totally sorted out
these functions myself yet).  Then at the end of exploration code, retreive
Count value and then use something like
if (Status("StockNum") == count)
    { the code you
want to excute at end of exploration }