[amibroker] Re: Cannot send chart via email with new version of McAfee FW , why?

This seems to be caused by installing SecireIE with AOL as the
service provider. The email chart worked fine until I installed that
program. While installing SecureIE the default browser was set to it
rather than AOL. AOL Support had me set AOL as the default browser
by taking Settings/A-Z tab and selecting "AOL as Default." This sets
AOL as the dafault browser after the computer is restarted. I use IE
as my default browser so after the restart I set IE as the default
browser as a reply to a message when I tried to launch IE. But
setting AOL as the browser for that instant fixed the email chart
problem.

> Barry,
>
> 'Send chart by e-mail' feature does NOT use internet directly.
>
> Instead it creates a NEW E-MAIL message in the DEFAULT e-mail
> program you have installed on your system (using so called MIME).
> The mailer program can be Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape
mailer,
> and other MIME-compliant mailers.
>
> You should check if you have MIME-compliant mailer installed on
your system.

> You can check if it is working correctly using similar feature in
say
> MS WORD ( File->Send )
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko