[amibroker] Re: piviot points on graph - programming guru help

Hello,

Has anyone coded the following pivot point indicator formula so that
it shows the pivot points for tomorrow on the graph (without
tomorrows candlestick), and have the guru commentary give the pivot
point values, support and resistance (for tomorrow of course).

Thanks
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Greg" <gregbean@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi MR,
>
> Are these the kind of pivot points you are talking about? If so,
just cut and paste into indicator builder.

> Greg
>
> // Pivot , Support, Resistance  //
>
> P = (H + L + C)/3 ; // Pivot point
> R1 = 2*P - L ; // resistance 1
>
> S1 = 2*P - H ; // Support 1
>
> R2 = (P -S1) + R1 ; // Resistance 2
>
> S2 = P - (R1- S1) ; // Support 2
>
> Plot(R2,"R2",4,styleSwingDots+styleStaircase);
>
> Plot(R1,"R1",4,styleSwingDots+styleStaircase);
>
> Plot(p,"Pivot",3,styleSwingDots+styleStaircase);
>
> Plot(S1,"S1",5,styleSwingDots+styleStaircase);
>
> Plot(S2,"S2",5,styleSwingDots+styleStaircase);
>
> Plot(C,"Close",1,64);

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511