[amibroker] Finding points between points

I am pulling whats left of my hair on this one
I want to find the turning points for major price moves and make certain
that each point is alternating between high then low. If a new high is found
before a low TP and is higher than the previous high, it becomes the new
high TP. (similar for the lows). BUT I then want to insert a low (or high)
between the concurrent highs but cannot seem to get it. (the alternative
would be to remove the first TP and keep the next one)
In words just using the highs as example, find the Highest high for a period
of time, then search for the next lowest low, but if higher high is found
before the next lowest low, then it is kept (lower highs are rejected before
a low is found).

Can someone please help, here is the code I have so far for plotting. The
answer is probably so easy, but I feel like a first time novice not seeing
the forest for the trees.

//BASE CALCULATION OF TURN POINTS
Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleBar);

//Assign H & L for zero volume Bars as = Last Bar with H not= L
H = IIf( V==0 AND GroupID()!= 1, ValueWhen( V > 0, H ), H );
L = IIf( V==0 AND GroupID()!= 1, ValueWhen( V > 0, L ), L );

//MAJOR TRENDS

//Set the intitial values for looping
MajorTop = Null;
MajorBottom = Null;
LastMajorTop = 0;
MajorResLevel = Null;
MajorSupLevel = Null;
MajorBotBar = Null;
MajorBotBar = Null;
//look backward & forward bars for trends
MajorM = Param("M",10,5,20,1);
MajorN = Param("N",50,30,80,5);

//DEFINE THE BACKWARD & FORWARD REQUIREMENTS
MajorHigh =
H == Ref( HHV( H, ( 2 * MajorM ) + 1 ), MajorM ) AND
H > Ref( HHV( H, MajorN ), -MajorM-1 ) AND
H > Ref( HHV( H, MajorN ), MajorM + MajorN );

MajorLow =
L == Ref( LLV( L, ( 2 * MajorM ) + 1 ), MajorM ) AND
L < Ref( LLV( L, MajorN ), - MajorM-1 ) AND
L < Ref( LLV( L, MajorN ), MajorM + MajorN );

//Loop to find MajorTops and MajorBottoms, plus price values of MajorTops &
MajorBottoms
for( i=1; i<BarCount-1; i++ )
{
 if( MajorHigh[i] && LastMajorTop[i-1]==0 )
 {
  MajorTop[i] = 1;
  MajorResLevel[i] = H[i];
  LastMajorTop[i] = 1;
  MajorTopBar[i] = i;
  MajorSupLevel[i] = MajorSupLevel[i-1];
 }
 else
 {
  if( MajorHigh[i] && LastMajorTop[i-1]==1 && H[i]>MajorResLevel[i-1] )
  {
   MajorTop[i] = 1;
   MajorResLevel[i] = H[i];
   LastMajorTop[i] = 1;
   MajorTopBar[i] = i;
   MajorSupLevel[i] = MajorSupLevel[i-1];
  }
  else
  {
   if( MajorLow[i] && LastMajorTop[i-1]==1 )
   {
    MajorBottom[i] = 1;
    MajorSupLevel[i] = L[i];
    LastMajorTop[i] = 0;
    MajorBotBar[i] = i;
    MajorResLevel[i] = MajorResLevel[i-1];
   }
   else
   {
    if( MajorLow[i] && LastMajorTop[i-1]==0  && L[i]<MajorSupLevel[i-1] )
    {
     MajorBottom[i] = 1;
     MajorSupLevel[i] = L[i];
     LastMajorTop[i] = 0;
     MajorBotBar[i] = i;
     MajorResLevel[i] = MajorResLevel[i-1];
    }
    else
    {
     MajorSupLevel[i] = MajorSupLevel[i-1];
     MajorResLevel[i] = MajorResLevel[i-1];
     LastMajorTop[i] = LastMajorTop[i-1];
    }
   }
  }
 }
}
GraphXSpace = 5;

PlotShapes( MajorBottom * shapeStar, colorGreen, 0, L, 0 );
PlotShapes( MajorTop * shapeStar, colorSeaGreen, 0, H, 0 );

Plot( MajorSupLevel, "MajorSupTP Level", colorSeaGreen,
styleNoLine|styleDots );
Plot( MajorResLevel, "MajorResTP Level", colorBrown, styleNoLine|styleDots
);

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading