[amibroker] Re: Visible range shown on chart

Graham,

No, its not in the PortValue statement. I succesfully plotted it
without trying the styleownscale functionality. Having been
succesful, I was trying to shrink the plot to the bottom half of the
screen to make room for an extensive Title statement.

For some reason, it doesn't like the HighestSince, LowestSince, HHV,
LLV functions used to define MinVal and MaxVal.

When I put in:

BarRange = LVB - FVB +1;
MinVal = 0.8 * LastValue(LLV(PortValue,BarRange));
MaxVal = 1.5*LastValue(HHV(PortValue,BarRange));

it works. Is the answer that HighestSince, LowestSince, HHV, LLV are
all arrays? and LastValue makes it a scalar which is what MinValue
and MaxValue want in the Plot statement?

That's my best guess.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Sounds like something in the Portvalue statement ?
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading
> http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia