[amibroker] Cannot send chart via email with new version of McAfee FW , why?

I have been able to send charts via email. Then I installed McAfee
Security seuite 8.0, newest version, and SecureID and PrivateIE. I
later uninstalled SecureID and PrivateIE. But now I can not send
charts via email. I get a message "Send mail failed to send
message." No explaination on why of what blocked it. I looked at
McAfee firewall to see what was blocked and/or allowed. I added
Broker.exe and email.exe to the allowed list but I blocked
sqlservr.exe because it was attempting to access the network at odd
times.

Are there any settings or .exe's that need to be allowed before the
send chart via email will work? Also, I use AOL as my email server.
But that was not a problem before and I had the previous version of
McAfee firewall installed. Something has changed and I dont have a
clue what it is.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Barry