Re: [amibroker] StoRSI + 144MA + BB rank

Al,

no I am just guessing. It is the way I
would do it.

About a printout. Myself I only used PositionScore
in the rotational mode. Then you can see the highest ranked stocks in the
automatic analysis window. Depending on the MaxOpenPositions I can see e.g. the
highest 20 ranked stocks.

So I can't really anwser the second part of your
question,

rgds, Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE