RE: [amibroker] Momentum Ranking - A better way for QRS and other scoring

Followup on the dumbest message for December....

My assertion was that BOP (proprietary indicator from TC2000) was
somehow the same as the Weighted MAM calculation enabled by the code
provided by B Robinson below.

The reality: they are quite different indeed.

The anomaly:  they do indeed produce trade lists that are nearly
identical, and which in turn produce very similar ranking and backtested
portfolio results.

The unanswered question: what is about WtdMAM and BOP, which produce
very different NUMBERS, yet when scored and sorted, produce very similar
trade lists???

Answer provided another day, another year.

Ken