[amibroker] Re: Timeframe Question

That wasn't it.

After testing it further, it seems to be something to do with the
historical data I'm using. When I run it on live data from esignal
it works. But when I switch to my historical database (about 5 years
worth of data that I bought and imported from CD) and it only works
up to certain timeframes.

When my backtester settings are for the 5 minute charts I can only
get it to work up to timeframeset 30 minutes. Everything below 30
minutes works, but everything above the array is empty.
When my backtester settings are for the 10 minute charts I can only
get it to work up to timeframeset 81 minutes.

I've done a lot of backtesting with the historical data (I've only
had the live feed for about a week) and have never run into any
problems before using that data.

?????

James

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> James,
>
> You may have to use Timeframerestore() after every timeframeset()
call....