Re: [amibroker] how do you use addtocomposite?

//Composite ADV /DECL

Advv = IIf(C>Ref(C,-1),V,0);//Advancing Volume

Decv = IIf(C<Ref(C,-1),V,0);//Declining Volume

AdvIssue = IIf(C>Ref(C,-1),1,0);//Advancing Issues

DecIssue= IIf(C<Ref(C,-1),1,0);

AddToComposite( Advv, "~AdvVol", "x",1);

AddToComposite( DecV, "~DecVol", "x",1);

AddToComposite( AdvIssue, "~AdvIssue", "x");

AddToComposite( DecIssue, "~DecIssue", "x");

Anthony