RE: [amibroker] Summing question

I checked it on my eod databse and the sum works ok
RS1 = ROC(Close, 260); //Optimize("ROC",28,20,120,15);
RS2 = ROC(Close, 130);
RS3 = ROC(Close, 65);
RS4 = ROC(Close, 20);

RS = RS1 + RS2 + RS3 + RS4;
Filter=1;
AddColumn(rs1,"rs----1",1.2);
AddColumn(rs2,"rs----2",1.2);
AddColumn(rs3,"rs----3",1.2);
AddColumn(rs4,"rs----4",1.2);
AddColumn(rs,"rs---all",1.2);

If you are doing it in daily mode in your intraday database do you have 260
days (12 months) of data?

I have nearly 12 months of data in my intraday, so I changed the first to
200 days and it worked. If you have less than the longest timespan then you
Null result
TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
RS1 = ROC(Close, 200); //Optimize("ROC",28,20,120,15);

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading
http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia