RE: [amibroker] error: The report file can not be open for writing

<SPAN
class=339252320-16122003>Make sure there are no characters in the FormulaName
you're trying to use that are illegal in Windows file or folder names. AB stores
each test in files and folders whose name is derived from the name you pass; if
it's not legal, that's the error you get.
<SPAN
class=339252320-16122003>
<SPAN
class=339252320-16122003>If that's not it, make sure you don't have the rslt
file open in Excel or another program that locks it.
<SPAN
class=339252320-16122003>
<SPAN
class=339252320-16122003>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>With
  4.50.4, after running a Backtest, I keep getting the
  error:    The report file can not be open for
  writingI have closed the Report Explorer first, but that did not
  help.I checked the file attributes of results.rlst to make sure it had
  not becomeRead-Only; ithad not. (And I renamed it to hopefully then
  start a fresh one--to no avail)After getting the message yesterday, I
  thought maybe the report had growntoo large and so I deleted some records
  but that did not help.And I recyled Amibroker to no avail.Any
  thoughts?thanks-john