Re: [amibroker] Sadam captured alive

Hi Lou,

LH> The time you took  for your comments on the Japanese markets is
LH> much appreciated, thank you.

LH> One other thought, where in the "tropics" do most Japanese go for vacation?

You're welcome Lou.  Could be anywhere.  Cairns is nice, but starting
to edge into the rainy season now.  Guam is nice too, and rather
close. And a lot of Japanese can always be found in Hawaii,
especially around New Year's (almost our entire population of what
Americans would call 'celebrity entertainers', heads there over the
New Year's holidays every year). S.E. Asia works well, too.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511