Re: [amibroker] Sadam captured alive

Hi Rik,

RR> Give us a headsup if the Japanese markets appear to pop up on the
RR> news.

RR> I suspect you are right. There will probably be a post-euphoria pull back
RR> after an initial pulse.

Will do Rik.  This potential has been an *extreme* detriment to
shorting, for me.  I have almost had nightmares about getting caught
short when news of his capture of death came in.  Unfortunately, that
other guy is still out there, and his capture or death would steam
the markets more than this one will, I think.  So we can get caught
short when Osama comes to the end of his road, or caught long when
the next big terror event comes to pass, as it almost certainly will.

Never a dull moment. ^^_^^

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511