RE: [amibroker] Warning: MacroMagic program is incompatible with AmIBroker and other programs

Thanks John, I'll check it. Any idea if it can automate reversing the two
characters on either side of the cursor, in any program? That's save me at
least a month a year...

Dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511