RE: [amibroker] Re: PositionScore Ideas

<SPAN
class=405325917-13122003>I too stand corrected (:-). It appears to be the one
piece of QP GetExtraData that is continuous. Worth checking
out.
<SPAN
class=405325917-13122003>
<SPAN
class=405325917-13122003>Dave
<SPAN
class=405325917-13122003>
<BLOCKQUOTE
>QRS
  is updated daily and goes as far back as 6/1/1995 in the QP2
  database.Just a suggestion... set aside whatever preconcieved notions
  you mayhave about this and take the time to research it and do a little
  duediligence. You might be glad you did. --- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:>
  Thanks, Phsst. I'm a QP2 user also. But all those QP2
  GetExtraDatavariables are not updated daily, so I don't think they would
  be usefulfor a short-term trading system like I was talking about.
  UsingPositionScore over a modest time period, you'd get the same 4
  stocksall the time, wouldn't you, or at least until they get
  updated.Perhaps QRS gets updated weekly, so maybe that wouldn't be as bad,
  butI think I'd like something that is more reflective of the trade
  systemduration, in other words, something that I can update daily at EOD.