From: bromba [mailto:bromba@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday December 13, 2003 9:16 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] to TJ: window's independence

hello Tomasz,

I have the following question. I created custom indicator:

prd = Param("period",14,5,50,1);
Plot(RSIa(C,prd),"RSI",colorRed);

then Window->New and put this custom indicator there. now I change
interval on one of these windows, so I have for example two windows with
price&indicator but with different intervals.

and now, when I change *prd* value at one window it affects the second,
so that there can't be different, independent periods for windows with
independent intervals, right?

the only workaround I've found was creating indicator with different
name, but with the same content..
will this bahaviour remain in future versions of AmiBroker?

regards,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511