RE: [amibroker] intraday data from ScottTrade?

Thanks Rik, couple more questions if you don't mind.

- On the QT site, they say the ScottTrade feed is "Fast when it works", and
ScottTrade isn't one of their recommended brokers, probably because they
don't support trading through QT. Is it reliable in your experience? I also
have an optionsXpress account; would you think they'd be more reliable?

- I've been using QP2 EOD data so far, and want to continue that for my main
research and signal generation. My only interest in intraday, so far, is to
time entries and exits generated with EOD signals. So essentially I want two
sets of data, ideally both open at once, one with the full QP2 EOD setup,
and one with intraday data on a few stocks I'm trading right now.
  What do I need to do to set this up in AB? Will not being wholly in either
the EOD or intraday world cause problems? From an initial read of the AB
docs on this, it looked like QT data went into a separate db. Can both be
open at once?

Thanks again,

Dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511