[amibroker] Ploting diff colors bars

Greeting
 I have a trading sytem, what I want to do is that,
 Say if I want to have a green bar when MACD and EMA is up, Red when
EMA and MACD is down and say White otherwise...

 Alos can someone here help me with this other issue here, Its seems
that my dialy chart start to put the bar for the current day even
before the start of trading, is there any setting that I need to do(
I think I'm having the pre-market data into the chart)
  Thanks All

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511