[amibroker] Re: Problem calculating Sum of Equities for Watchlist

Previously I had set Range to "All quotations" in AA which resulted
in negative values for equity.  I changed it to 8/15/03 to 12/15/03
which resulted in some positive values for equity.

rgds, Pal

<psytek@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511