[amibroker] Re: Automatic split adjustments for Yahoo data in version 4.50

Mark,

That is correct, with one exception.  If  you download
historic data on a day by day basis, the data will not be
split adjusted.  However, with the database purify tool, it is
very easy to identify potential candidates for splits and with the
Profile browser, it is simple to  look up a reference for
confirmation.

Regards,

Tony

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mark_mrachek" <mark_mrachek@xxxx>