[amibroker] Re: Unadjusted Close price in QP3...

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [amibroker] Re: Unadjusted Close price in QP3...
  • From: "jtelang" <jtelang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:54:07 -0800

All,

Paul and I've been discussing this today and we were able
to come up with a relatively better/faster solution. The
resulting QP2 dll is similar in concept to Paul's original
solution, and provides the split ratio in OI field that you can
use to convert the adjusted values into raw values.

I unfortunately have VC++ 7.1 installed, which makes the
resulting dll dependent on the 7.1 runtime dll's, which
many of you may not have. So if there's enough interest,
perhaps we could ask Tomasz to just build it but not
support it. I was going to ask for a volunteer but
this file is not supposed to be distributed to non-members.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Jitu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Binnell" <Paul@xxxx> wrote:
> Actually I did not change vender string.  I changed the plug-in
name in the
> source code but not the vender name.  I did not want to take credit
for the
> plug-in since 95% of the code was from you.  I see your point
though and
> will change it.
>
> Paul.

Plus
> > data Plug-in/Additional Functions by Paul Binnell".  I will have
> > create a setup file for the plug-in as it uses MFC version 7.0
for the
> > plug-in.  The current QP2.DLL uses MFC 4.2.  I will upload it to
the
> > files area when I have it ready
> >
> > Paul

similar)... At
> > least that's what I see when I access it in AB as V. Is the
behavior
> > different with QP2?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Jitu
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Binnell" <Paul@xxxx>
wrote:
> > >     I don't know about QP3 but I use QP2 and I used Tomasz's
SDK to
> > create
> > > my own QP2 plug-in (from his QP2 plug-in example) that returns
Raw
> > Volume,
> > > adjusted Price and a split ratio value in the Open Interest
field
> > so that I
> > > can reverse adjust the price and adjust the volume when
needed.  I
> > can
> > > upload this file if you like.
> > >
> > > Paul