[amibroker] Re: Multiple time frames question -TJ Check this

All u did is u replace Avg with (h+l+c)/3
If u change the support and resistence AVG with the
(h+l+c)/3, then those lots change as well. Looks like
Avg is not getting the correct Avg for the week. May
be TJ can check this
nand

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>