RE: [amibroker] Re: Unadjusted Close price in QP3...

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jitu,
Sorry,
your answer is beyond me. I can think of no way to do
that.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jtelang
[mailto:jtelang@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 1:31
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Unadjusted Close price in QP3...Jayson,Yes, but
if I downloaded it that way, then it's allraw data, which screws up the MA
calculations. That'swhy I wish to download the adjusted data... I
wishthey had stored the raw data in a separate field...Alternately,
is there a way to get the split information?Because may be that would allow
me to download raw dataand calculate adjusted price myself to calculate
MA's,etc.Thanks.Jitu--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:>
> [...]
file/database/configure there is an option for> unadjusted
data.> > Regards,> Jayson> -----Original
Message-----> From: jtelang [mailto:jtelang@xxxx]> Sent: Thursday,
December 11, 2003 12:34 PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Unadjusted Close price in QP3...> > >
Hi,> > Does anyone know of a way to access unadjusted raw
Close> price in QP3? I use backadjusted prices when I download>
the data so MA calculations, etc. stay accurate, but would> like to check
for the unadjusted Close in my backtests.> Is that possible? I went
through the list of fields in> GetExtraData help but didn't spot
anything...> > Thanks.> > Jitu> >
> >       Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.