RE : [amibroker] Great Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

>Hello,

>If I understand
correctly &#8230;

>If you have a file with
just N100 and S&P500 tickers, just import that file using

>$FORMAT TICKER

>$AUTOADD 1

>$OVERWRITE 1

>$GROUP XXX (where xxx
is the name of an empty group)

>$NOQUOTES 1

>That will move your
tickers into the group xxx without losing data.

>It&#8217;s then easy to
delete non wanted tickers in one pass using Symbol <font size=2
color=navy face=Wingdings>à<span
lang=EN-US > Organize
assignments

>If you haven&#8217;t
such a file, import your ASX data again, adding overwrite and group number.