[amibroker] Re: TJ's vacation (WAS: max saved reports) somewhat OT :)

Yuki,

You have the right idea, wrong time,  He needs to come to florida in
early Feb for the Second Annual Amibroker Conference in Clearwater.

TJ, you can do the Keys before or after.

Be good

Richard Boroff

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511