RE: [amibroker] Multiple time frames question

think you need to expand the compressed variable before using it in a daily
graph :
<SPAN
class=921215412-11122003>
<SPAN
class=921215412-11122003>Example :
<SPAN
class=921215412-11122003>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>wc=TimeFrameExpand(TimeFrameCompress(C,inWeekly),inWeekly);<FONT
face=Tahoma><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
<SPAN
class=921215412-11122003>Best regards, Jérôme ULRICH
<SPAN
class=921215412-11122003>
<SPAN
class=921215412-11122003> -----Message
d'origine-----De : epintoem
[mailto:epintoem@xxxxxxxxx]Envoyé : jeudi 11 décembre 2003
13:19À : amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxObjet :
[amibroker] Multiple time frames question
I can plot the daily pivots using AVG, 2*avg-L, and
  2*avg-h.how would I plot the same on a daily chart for the weekI
  should have a straight line for the following week/month based on the H,L
  and C of the prev
  week/month.wc=TimeFrameCompress(C,inWeekly);wh=TimeFrameCompress(H,inWeekly);wl=TimeFrameCompress(L,inWeekly);Plotting
  this using the above gives me some wierd plots....Thanks for your
  helpSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.