Re: [amibroker] ^DJI not recognized??

Hi clarkster66,

c> For some reason, the ticker ^DJI (Dow Jones Industral Average
c> Index) suddenly is no longer recognized by AmiQuote/Amibroker.
c> Anyone  else having this same problem?

I have constant, almost never-ending problems with two symbols: ^DJI
and ^IXIC.  But I don't think the problem is either AB or AQ.  I
think the problem is Yahoo, where I'm getting the data.  They can
give me 2,000 stocks, but tell me there is no data for either of
those 2, and they do it all the time.  Eventually though, usually
near the end of the week, they hand over the data.  But the problem
is invariably back again on Monday. ^_^  I also have problems with
the updates completing. People have kindly suggested alternate
settings, but none of them do the trick for me.  Only trying again
and again until it eventually gets done does the trick.  When it
works, it works very, very fast.  When it doesn't work, nothing, no
setting changes, no banging on the monitor, or anything else, seems
to make it work.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511