[amibroker] Windows Automation: how to call AFL function from JS?

hello,

is there any way of calling an AFL defined function from JS? so that
(for example) the following code would work:

EnableScript("jscript");
function fAFL() { return 007*C; }

<%
function fJS( argStr ) {
   var str = argStr + "007";
   AFL(str)= new Array();
   AFL(str)= *and here I would like to invoke pure AFL function, fAFL*
}
%>

objScript = GetScriptObject();
objScript.fJS("JamesBond");

and after that there would exist AFL variable named *JamesBond007* which
contains array of 0.007*C so that I could directly write:

Plot(JamesBond007, "JB007", colorRed);

I know it is possible to call JS function from AFL. how obout the
opposite? is it doable?

cheers,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511