RE: [amibroker] MACD and EMA - Help

Couple things to check:

- What are your trade delays set to? If zero, and you're buying at the open
while testing the close, you're looking into the future by most of a day.

- Do you have realistic commission settings? That's probably not sufficient
to produce that much phantom gain, but especially over a 15 year test, it
does matter, and not a little.

Dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511