[amibroker] Re: Connors' Anti Breakout Article (WAS: Need help)

Yuki,
See again your
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/54156
You wrote
NewLow = L < LLV(L,10);
and you forgot the <=.
So, it was an opportunity to make a joke, because the  L < LLV(L,10)
is impossible...
As for your advices, they are ALWAYS much appreciated [as you
probably know].
now, if there is no room for a joke, I apologizzzzze.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511