RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.50.4 BETA released

>Tomasz,

>I am a
newly register user of your software.
You have done a great job in developing this software.<span
>  I would also like to complement you on the
relationship you have developed with the users of AmiBorker as displayed in the
Yahoo board.

>The
purpose of this email is to report an apparent &#8220;bug&#8221; in the beta version of
4.50.  When I opened my newly registered
copy updated to 4.50 I was looking at the controls of the Automatic Analysis
window.  Because the Optimization
button now has a pull down window I clicked on the pull down window, which
caused the optimization process to begin.
When the process first began the &#8220;progress window&#8221; begins flickering at
such a rate the window cannot be seen.
After the optimization process ran through a few iterations the progress
window became partially visible.  When
the progress window became partially visible I stopped the process by clicking
on the X button in the upper right-hand corner.

>Extenuating
Circumstance:  The AFL script I
began in the optimization process is in the process of being written and had a
number of optimization statements that probably would result in a huge number
of optimization iterations.  Because
I never saw the complete progress window I do not know how many iterations were
projected.  The large number of
projected iterations may have effected to progress window.<span
>  Possibly the number of projected iterations
exceed the allocated space to be displayed in the progress window?

>Please let
me know if I can be of further assistance.