[amibroker] Re: Fasten your seatbelts; this is, after all, the Nikkei 225

Yuki,
the logic is Buy at the first significant Low of the year, Sell at
the first significant High and then Buy every 25 bars, Sell every 28
bars.
For 2003 Nikkei it was almost ideal [see the arrows and the Equity
line] and gives an idea for the market timing.
The study of the Equity line is very useful, the index may keep on
responding well for some more months and add some criteria,
especially when the decision is not clear.
If the idea is interesting I can give more details, I was lucky
enough to use a similar system the last 6 months for the N100 group.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511