[amibroker] Re: Question regarding AddToComposite

For a loopless calculation you should take more care for some details:
Go first to Symbol->Categories and define your base index.
Then you should use fixup=0 to avoid filling the existing holes.
The population for my WL17 comes from the
function Population( listnum )
{
 list = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, listnum );
 p = 0;
 for( i = 0; ( sym = StrExtract( list, i ) ) != ""; i++ )
 {
   f = IsTrue(Foreign( sym, "C",0 ));
   if( i == 0 ) p = f;
   else p = p + f;