Re: [amibroker] Backtesting exit strategies based on previous discretionary entries

Also, us superlow tech people can write repetitive code
very quickly by having a second monitor via an extended desktop. A lot
of copying, pasting and emailing temporary saves to my self is involved, but
it works very well for me.  Jayson kindly assisted me in getting it
setup.  It works great.  Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE