Re: [amibroker] Amibroker Sydney Users ( Was Dallas Tx group)

Hmmm, probably because I irritate people with off-topic arguments :)

I forgot to mention I spent the first 10 years of my life in a northern
climate (UK). I can remember days off school because teachers couldn't get
there in the 2 feet of snow. Then moved to Adelaide and had days off school
when the temperature soared over 38C (100.4F). A strange and wonderful world...

         Mark

At 8/12/2003 10:13 AM Monday, you wrote:
>Greetings Mark,
>
> > Now, I have lived in Cairns, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney,
> > mid-west New South Wales, Coffs Harbour, Perth (and Manjimup), Broome, Tom
> > Price and Tasmania
>

>Wow, that's a lot - how come they keep running you out?   : - )
>BTW, I live near Boston, USA - I just finished shovelling 2 1/2  feet of
>"climate" off my car, driveway, walks, etc. I would gladly live in any/all
>of the above!
>
>Steve
>

>Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx