RE: [AmiBroker] Re: Outlook Express problem

If you
are running XP with NTFS you can try chkdsk.exe  located in
C:\WINDOWS\system32\
folder
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
There
are also some handy tools on XP under Programs>>Accessories>System
Tools
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Mr
Valley

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: CS
  [mailto:res1wgwl@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 2:23
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Re: Outlook Express problem
  Sometimes when I run through a few hundred messages that
  have piled up, I have problems with OE too.

  They are always fixed by running scandisk. I assume you've
  done this too?

  -Corey Saxe
  <BLOCKQUOTE