[amibroker] Re: Average: barssince, cum(1), sum ??

Hi,

PPOAvg=SUM(PPO*(PPO>0.15),250)/SUM(PPO>0.15,250);

Johan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, donna girardin <dmarval@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> I'm new to AB and am having trouble determining the code concepts
of the AFL language.  What I'm trying to code is a simple math
function, but no matter how many different variables I use, I can't
get it J. I have tried using functions of barssince, cum(1), sum, =
=, y !=, ++y, but I can't put any of it together to obtain my value.

> I'm trying to obtain the average value for my code:
>

> PPO = (EMA(C,20)-EMA(C,50)) / EMA(C,50);
>

> What I want to do is;
>

> sum value, over my time frame -- x =250 days,  that PPO was
above .15 then divide the sum value by the total # of count days
(bars),over my time frame -- x =250 days, that PPO was above .15.
Hence my average.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511