[amibroker] Re: AFL, just to improve my skills...

Hi Graham!
I had a look at the library already...Most of the CCT formulas are
translated there...Except the one I'm looking for! Well, I'm not
interested by the formula itself, but by a way to run the same
formula 3 times with the period changing (3,5 and 8 days for the
CMO), in other words:
CCTfibCMO=(CMO(C,3)+CMO(C,5)+CMO(C,8))/3;
I'm only looking for an elegant way to solve the question...
Thanks anyway for your answer!
Friendly,
Gilles

In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Gilles
> Go to the AB website AFL library and type in search CMO. It came up
with a
> few AFL's from that search.
> All seem to reference Chande and Momentum
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading
> http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia