Re: [amibroker] Re: controlling exploration output

Hi Andrew,

I need serious medication before I can begin to understand this code
that you have so generously offered below. I am thinking Scotch might
properly medicate me, and we just happen to have a bottle of Glen
Livet at hand. ^_-

Thanks (for the drink),

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511