[amibroker] controlling exploration output

Is there a way to force tickers to appear in an order that I specify?

For example, if ticker 8511 is in the report output (passes the
filter), that ticker would be the first symbol on the list, and if
ticker 7944 was in the output, it would be second symbol.

I have a preferred ticker order that I would like to see on some
outputs, regardless of any other data one might sort by after the
output is generated.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511