Re: [amibroker] printing problem

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:
> BM,
>
> I don't have this driver to check it out - but... I suggest to
> use Edit->Image->Copy As Metafile.
>
> This copies VECTOR (fully scalable without distortion) drawing.
> Then you will be able to paste to Word or any other
> application including DTP app so you will have more control over everything.

yes that's right. I verified this and checked some other drivers. it
seems to me now that numbers overscaling, no transparency etc. is to be
driver error since another driver from adobe (but for colour postscript)
works more or less OK.
but no matter I copy (as bitmap or metafile) I always end with uparrows
instead of any shape. I enclose some small screenshots that could be
useful to see what I deal with. "copymeta.gif" is from coreldraw,
"prn_adobe.gif" is from adobe pdf writer. you can see that dots evolved
into arrows :)

cheers,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511