From: bromba [mailto:bromba@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 December 2003 16:17
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] printing problem

hello,

no matter I set shape at PlotShapes() I get "uparrows" when printing on
Adobe Generic Postscript Printer driver and Adobe PDF Writer. has
anybody experienced that behaviour? how about other printers?

and the second thing is that printing through Adobe Generic PostScript
Printer looks bad: overscaled numbers, no transparent title background
so that plot is partly visible etc. could anybody confirm if this is not
AB related, just driver related problem?

cheers,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511