[amibroker] Re: Question on User Defined Arrays (Static)

Thank you William ,

What I need to do is to iterate through values, right now what I am
doing is something like:

ZM = 0 ;
ZM = IIf (ComputeValue( A5M ) > 0   , A5M, ZM);
ZM = IIf (ComputeValue( A4M ) > 0   , A4M, ZM);
ZM = IIf (ComputeValue( A3M ) > 0   , A3M, ZM);
ZM = IIf (ComputeValue( A2M ) > 0   , A2M, ZM);
ZM = IIf (ComputeValue( A1M ) > 0   , A1M, ZM);

What I would like to do instead is to say:
A[1] = A1M; A[2]=A2M ; A[3] = A3M; A[4] = A4M; A[5] = A5M;

 i=1;
 do
 {
  ZM = IIf (ComputeValue( A[i] ) > 0   , A[i], ZM);
  i++;
 }
 while( i < 6 );

This way I can make the code more readable and I can change the Array
only without the rest of the program.

In vbscript there is the 'for each' functionality which would be close.

Thanks again,
I really appreciate all the comments.

Sam

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm finding it a little difficult to work out exactly what your
trying to do so if you could post the  whole script it would be good.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511