Re: [amibroker] My first questions(new here)

Sam,

If you have QuoteTracker linked to your source already,
you can easily get the same quotes in AmiBroker
using QuoteTracker plugin:
http://www.amibroker.com/qtracker.html

As to "unlimited number of stock with streaming live data"...
well... actually only satellite feed can deliver that.
The amount of data is simply too much for average internet connection to handle.

Most internet based data vendors provide max. 2000 symbols.

As to "show arrows for actual trades" - actually if you choose this option
you get the arrows for ALL trades, regardless of what you have choosen.

If you choose "Show current trade arrows" then only single trade must be selected
and you will see the arrows for that particular trade.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com