FW: [amibroker] My first questions(new here)

To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] My first
questions(new here)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Sam,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
think free unlimited streaming data may be more than you can ask for but using
amiquote you can download data during the day from yahoo/msn . If you pay for
esignal then you can have streaming data from tick level up.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>question 2: click a ticker in your results and you will see the arrows on
that chart. you will not automatically see the arrows on all charts but
once you find a signal you like you may add the code to your price chart and
using plotshapes see the signals. Alternately you could add the code to a guru
commentary....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Sam A
[mailto:moh1973@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 2:16
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] My
first questions(new here)First of allI would like
to say well done for all the work, we don't need to spend 1000's$$$ to get a
charting software.Ok Is here any way to use live data for free?
Currently I got quote Tracker linked to a website that offer up to 10 stocks
streaming data for free. Any idea where I might get a website that can give
me unlimited number of stock with streaming live data?The second
question is that when I do back testing, after getting the result into the
list, if I select all the results and right click and select (SHOW ARROWS
FOR ACTUAL TRADES) I dont get the arrows, but if I select single trade and
do(SHOW ARROW FOR ACTUAL TRAD) I do get an arrow...SO Y I dont get
arrows on all the trades in the list...Thanks
SamPerth-AustraliaSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.