[amibroker] Please help!

Hi, can anyone help me? I would like to plot a horisontal line on
the todays first hour top and bottom in any timeframe. Eg. if in
timeframe 5 min it should still plot the 1st hour top and bottom. As
long as i move my cursor on this day chart it should plot the first
hour top and bottom. If i move to yesterday chart it should plot the
lines at yesterday first hour top and bottom.

This code below has to be modified, please help.

Plot( C, "", colorGreen, styleCandle );

TimeFrameSet( inHourly ); // switch now
MTHouH=StrToNum(NumToStr(H));
MTHouL=StrToNum(NumToStr(L));
TimeFrameRestore(); // restore time frame

Plot( TimeFrameExpand( MTHouH, inHourly), "", colorRed , styleLine);
Plot( TimeFrameExpand( MTHouL, inHourly), "", colorRed ,
styleLine);

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511